BHIM Aadhaar Pay App has been launched today and can be downloaded from Google Play store. Once you have installed the app, it is very easy to use this app.
Items you need before you start using the BHIM Aadhar Pay App
- Application must be installed in your smartphone
- You need a Biometric reader to identify the user’s thumb impression; you can buy it easily from the market
Steps to Setup BHIM Aadhar Payment App for accepting payment
- Launch the Aadhar Pay App by tapping on it.
- Register a new account. If you already have an account, Login to your account.
- Connect the Biometric reader.
- Now you are asked to enter your aadhar card number. Enter the same.
- Verify your aadhar card number by putting your Thumb on the Biometric scanner. The app will identify your thumb impression. Once done, press the Proceed
- Your account has been setup for use. Now, you can use it to get payments from the customers.
Note: You can also contact your bank to if you face any problem.
Steps to Use BHIM Aadhar Payment App to accept payment from customers
- Start the App by tapping on it.
- Press the Aadhar Pay icon.
- Select customer’s bank.
- Enter customer’s aadhar card number.
- Enter the amount to receive from the customer.
- Now, use biometric scanner to take thumb impression of the buyer.
- Click the Authorize pay
- Once the payment is done, you will see a success and a confirmation message on the BHIM Aadhar Payment App screen.
This is how you can use BHIM Aadhar Payment App for accepting payment from the customers.