IGNOU has released online registration forms for the current year and invites applications for Re-registration (registering for the next year or semester of a programme). The applicants who are enrolled for two or three years semester plan, can go for Re-registration starting from 1st Feb’2017 from 12:00 noon onwards.
Points to be remembered while making IGNOU Online Fee payment
- The online payment will reach to the IGNOU account within two working days.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be made to the debit card or credit card used for the original transaction.
- Read all the instructions carefully that are given on the website before making any online payment as IGNOU will not be responsible for any discrepancy in this regard.
- If the credit or debit card supplier refuses payment, IGNOU is not answerable, so please make sure that your fee has been deducted from the credit card.
How to Re-register and make online payment
1 Go to this link: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/onlinerr/
If you are not already registered at IGNOU website, then please first setup an account.
2. By clicking on the Applicant Login column, You will be sent to another web page where you have to enter your username or enrolment number, choose your programme and enter the code shown.
3. Now, Click on the Submit button.
4. After filling the selected course, click on next and confirm the details entered by you.
5. Tick the self-declaration box and move to ‘Accept and proceed payment’.
6. Make progress towards payment using your debit or credit card (Master/Rupay/Visa) and Net Banking.
7. If you want to pay by debit or credit card, select this option and follow the instructions. When you are done with your payment, you will be able to save and print the confirmation slip for future reference.
8. If you select the other payment mode i.e. Net Banking, you will be directed towards your bank website for payment.
9. You can also use ATM card of PNB.
10. After filling up the form, click on the Next button and you will get the preview of the form. Finally, take out its print out.
This is how the process for IGNOU Online Fee Payment for Re-registration works.