Free Treatment in India for Everyone
This Sarkari Yojna of national health plan for free health care includes free distribution of medicine and diagnostics in the government healthcare systems.
The procedure also involves modernization of district hospitals, increase in health facilities in primary health centres so that now the PHCs will also include diagnosis of non-communicable diseases. In future, the government is planning to include expensive treatments at low-cost in public hospitals. Take advantage of this Free Illaj in Sarkari Hospitals by understanding the below main points.
The main points of the National Health Policy are:
- Yoga will become a major part of health promotion in schools and should also be practised at the workplace.
- One of its aims is to prolong the life expectancy to 70 years by 2025.
- The occurrence of blindness should be reduced to the minimum.
- It purposes to establish Public Health Management Cadre (PHMC) in every state.
- Different objectives are fixed to treat various diseases.
In the country, the health policies are not appropriate and need a lot of improvement. There should be one doctor for every 1000 people. A large percentage of people do not have health insurance. The worst condition being in the villages where women and children especially are neglected. This ‘Central government scheme for free ilaaj’ will benefit these people and those living below the poverty line or those belonging to economically weaker sections.
Important Note: Under this policy, every family will get a health card to avail the benefits of primary health care and other health services.