Voter Id is a necessary document for every citizen, and the making of this card is an easy process as the procedure can be followed online. Yes, anyone can apply for voter ID card online and from anywhere – home, office, or any other place where.
There is no need to visit the electoral office or any other department to fill a physical form and do a lot of formalities to apply for a Voter ID card. You will need only a few things with you; for example, Address proof, Age proof, recent photos, etc.
In this article, we will take you through such a process using which you will be able to apply for a new voter ID card online with ease.
Document required to apply for Voter ID Card Online from anywhere in India
You will need one or more of the following documents to apply online for voter ID card:
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Driving license
- Landline telephone bills
- Light bill or water bill
- Bank statement
Age and ID proof:
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Driving license
- School leaving certificate
- Metric passing certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Kissan card
Two recent passport size photographs
The process to make voter card online:
- The first step to apply for Voter id card online is to register as a new voter. For this process, visit the link- http://www.nvsp.in/
- Press Click here in the Apply Online for Registration of New Voter. You will see Form 6.
- Fill the necessary details in Form 6 and upload Age and ID proof, Address proof, photograph.
- After completing all the entries correctly, review the form and click on the Submit button at the end of the form.
- Finally, you will get a reference number that can be used for checking the online status of the application.
Hence, the process to make Voter ID card online is easier and time-saving. This whole set of documents is needed for offline process also where you have to visit the nearest Electoral Registration Office.
You may need only 10-15 minutes to apply for a Voter ID Card online. By doing this, you save your time and the time of government officials as well. There is no need to make a rush at the office of electoral office or any other such department where a voter ID card can be issued.
Apply for Voter ID Card Online from your home or office, and get it delivered at your home or office address.
How to Track the Status of Voter ID Card Application
Read this article to understand the process of checking the current status of your voter ID Card
#voterIDcardonline #onlinevoter #idcard #statuscheck #applyforvoterIDcardonline