And, to support the Pradhan Mantri Awas Scheme, some of the builders have also come ahead with their schemes for cheap homes so that everyone can get his/her own home at least price.
One such builder is Wave Infratech and that builder has come up with a new project called ‘Swamanorath’ providing cheap homes to the people of Delhi and NCR.
Note: It is not a Central Government Scheme or not directly linked to PMAY; however, a step ahead to provide homes to the people at affordable cost.
In this housing plan, three types of houses will be available at the cost of 8.40 lakh, 13.10 lakh and 17.98 lakh rupees. These houses will be 1BHK, 2 BHK and 2 BHK and study, measuring 343, 678 and 790 square feet respectively. Two buildings of 14 storeyed Swamanorath will have 356 houses.
The wave city project will be constructed on 45000 acres in Ghaziabad National Highway 24.
Swamanorath will be built in sector-6 (Palmwood enclave) of wave city and will have the excellent facilities like water management, waste management, 24 hour CCTV monitoring, Optic fibre connectivity and smart metering.
Other facilities which are attracting the purchasers are:
- Metro station at 5 minutes distance
- Noida city at 15 minutes distance
- Delhi at a distance of 30 minutes
Above all, the residents will find medical stores, schools, park, hospitals, mode of conveyance, Open gym, etc. in their area.
Booking value of these homes
These houses have the cheapest booking amount of Rs. 51000.
Eligibility for buying home in Delhi NCR under this scheme
- Economically weaker section: Persons having an annual income of 3 lakhs.
- Middle-class families who are receiving the annual income between 3 to 6 lakhs.
- Persons belonging to SC/ST or other minority groups.
- Women who belong to any of the above groups.
- No member of the family should own a pucca house.
- Upper age limit for applying is 70 years.
If you feel comfortable going ahead with a private builder, you may want to consider this opportunity to have your own home in Delhi NCR at an affordable price.
Thanks to Prime Minister Narendar Modi Ji to come ahead and take this initiative to have everyone own their homes. And, this steps had made the builders to work for the nation too while support Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna.